We've canceled our little get away. I checked the weather, and Saturday afternoon, when we'd be driving home, there is wind, snow, and rain predicted...bad weather. Enough to stop me from going. Dag nab it, it's April for Pete's sake, I want to quit worrying about SNOW.
Now wait and see, the whole thing will blow over.
I really am disappointed. Enough so that I almost binged tonight. I had some stinking thinking going on in my brain. Fortunately I was able to remember why I'm doing this, and I didn't want to screw up my 14 pound loss. I sure felt it, though. I ended up taking a nap instead of eating. Not much better, and I'll probably be up late tonight, but at least I didn't eat.
Shoot.
My son is really disappointed. That's the worst part for me. He wanted to go swimming and to a book store. We don't have a book store in our little berg.
I'm sorry you have changed your mind..But I'm so proud of you for not going to food. That is a huge step
ReplyDeleteAww, poor kid. Let him take toys in the bathtub and buy a book on Amazon? Maybe an indoor picnic?
ReplyDeleteRain today here and snow tomorrow - I am so tired of it!
I'm sorry. :( You can do the trip later, right? How disappointing.
ReplyDeleteGlad you didn't binge though. It would only make you feel worse.
Sorry your plans fell through.
ReplyDeleteAwww, that's a bummer! We're getting a blizzard here too on Saturday. Crazy April weather!
ReplyDelete