Today at Wal-mart, I made a new discovery: Fiber One Lowfat Milkshake. They were located next to the soy milk.
I bought a couple, but they are expensive. $1.66 for 10.5 oz. I know they had a vanilla flavor, and I can't remember if they had strawberry or not. Of course if it has chocolate on it, that's what I'll pick.
Calories: 140
Fat: 3 g
Fiber: 8
2 WW points
Taste: It's okay. To me it tastes like a McDonald's milkshake that has melted. lol I think if it were ice cold it would be a touch better, but I did my shopping and then had it out on the counter while I put groceries away, so it wasn't ice cold.
Will I buy it again? I'm not sure. I think it's expensive. I'll have to try one that is ice cold. If I were really craving a shake, though, I might get one. I might pour it in my Vita-mix and throw some ice cubes in to give it a real shake feel. It's pretty thick, so I don't think a few ice cubes would water it down too much.
~~~
I just noticed the expiration date for the two bottles I bought is May 24 It's May 25. Lovely, Wal-mart. lol Lovely, ME, for not checking.
We're going to grill hot dogs for supper tonight. I finally found Hebrew 97% Fat Free hot dogs at our Wal-mart. We'll have some baked chips, baked beans a great big salad and maybe I'll have that other shake since it has already expired.
No comments:
Post a Comment