Here I am at 1. Going for that cake at such an early age...yum!

Here I am at age 2. I'm going for that cake again. Oh dear, there is a habit forming that will last 40-some years. Mom is upset, you can tell from her expression. Look at the death grip she has on my arms! She's restraining me from the cake, the beautiful cake!

I had a lovely day with my son today. We took an old-fashioned boat ride on the Mississippi. We decided to drive on home today because my son missed his dogs. We got home to three very happy pups and one very grumpy husband. Ahem. It was almost a perfect day.
No cake. I didn't want any. I did have some pie, pizza pie. I really hope it doesn't mess me up. I wouldn't want to fail JackSh*t's challenge! With all the driving, I'm afraid that both my legs are very swollen. Pizza had nothing to do with that. Tomorrow I'm going to drink water like I have a drinking problem. =)
Happy birthday! Wow, check out your Mom and those red curtains!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to YOU. happy birthday TO you! Happy birthday to yoooooooooooou ...happy birthday to you!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got your son back and that you have the drive over with. As far as hubbys go, they get like that from time to time. He'll get over it. :) Today *I* was the grump in our family.
Happy birthday to you! Hope the husband is less grumpy on Sunday...
ReplyDeleteI am drinking water today like I have a drinking problem.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! Glad you had fun. *cough* besides hubby *cough*
Happy Birthday Jo!!!! Yep... we all need to drink water like we have a drinking problem! haha!!
ReplyDeleteWell, Happy Birthday! That's the kind of drinking problem you want.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had an almost perfect day!
Happy Birthday to you,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jo,
Happy Birthday To You!
And many more!
Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jo! May this be your best year yet!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HAPPY! :) Hope you have a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteHey babe just got to an internet connection today..Wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday!..Hope you did have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I love those pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy best always
Sean
Great pics. Happy Belated Birthday!!!
ReplyDelete