A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

9.24.2009

Dripping Whiner

Yes, I may be a whiner, but dagnabit, I worked out.

After I posted my last post, seeing The Biggest Whiner in front of my eyes, I decided to get up and do an aerobic tape.

I can whine all I want--as long as I am a doer.

I done did.

16 comments:

  1. A whine followed by exercise.... mmm... not all bad now huh! I like your blog by the way, stumbled accross it glad I did! And I see despite a gain, you're still up a good number from previous week. And the Firm huh, I've still got their tapes and step in my basement, maybe I'm finally in better shape to bring those back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have some get up and go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Jo you never cease to amaze me. You are just so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jo! :]

    Yes it is quite liberating actually! I am happy I did it.

    We are all entitled to a little whining every once and awhile! Great job getting the workout done! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd offer you cheese with that whine, but that would undo your spectacular exercise efforts. Good on you jo. HOw is school going. Mine was sick today so we had the day off.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so awesome Jo!! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos. Check you out, Jo!
    Wish i was a whiner and a doer. bah. lol more whining!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're darn tootin'! And if anyone complains about the whining, tell them to pass the low-fat cheese and whole grain crackers and shut the F up.

    ReplyDelete