A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

11.17.2009

Shelley Rocks!

I'm Johni come lately tonight, as I've been busy all day. Still wide awake, I decided to hit up blogs. First up (and probably last as I'm getting tired) was Shelley's.

I get very emotional, and when I read her blog title and then the entry, I actually teared up. Yes, I actually have tears of joy for her rolling down my cheeks.



Shelley has lost 100 pounds.


Now I'm sure everyone already knows this as Shelley is one cool, super-supportive, kind and wonderful blogger. Woman's Day affirms my belief, as Shelley is mentioned in their upcoming issue.

All I can say is it couldn't have happened to a more lovely person.

Way to go, Shelley. I am beyond happy for you!

Shelley's blog

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jo - you are so sweet and I can't believe you did this! You really know how to make a person feel great! Thank you so much!!!

    xoxo,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. off to check out Shelley's blog!!

    ReplyDelete