Guess who was lucky and won Kelly's No Pudge Fudge Brownie blog give away?
Me!!!
The poor mailman, it's been snowing all day, snowed a good six inches last night, and he's running a couple hours behind. However, he walked up the driveway with our yummy box of No Pudge Brownies.
Guess who is making brownies tonight? A fantastic substitution for that fudge I was craving. =)
Should I make the mint, the original or the cappuccino? Or all three? lol
Thank you so much, Kelly!
If I don't get on again tonight, Merry Christmas Eve....and Merry Christmas.
All 3 of course! Sounds absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got them in time for Christmas. I feel bad for your poor mailman though.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the plain original brownie. The mint is pretty darn good too, though. OH, you know what, they're all good. Enjoy. Let us know what you think of them. :)
Merry Christmas!
Yum! Enjoy your winnings! So nice of Kelly to have a give away!
ReplyDeleteMerry, merry, Christmas to you and yours!