A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

1.18.2010

Monday Morning Weigh In

I wrote a big, long post with links to books and thanks to bloggers whose contests I've won and two awards, and a fabulous quote and darned if blogger didn't eat it! I don't have time to re-do, so I'll try again later. I'll also do a post about my heart rate monitor today or tomorrow as a few asked in the comments. It's time to work out!

Right now I'd just like to report my weigh-in:

219
Down 3 pounds! =)

29 comments:

  1. You are doing so great! I have some size 16 jeans I would like to send you. Email me and let me know if you might want them.

    TJ sent me a pair of her size 14's so this will be a great way for me to pay it forward!

    I love that we started about the same time last year and now look at us. WE ARE LOOSERS!

    Thanks for sharing your life with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee! Awesome job on the weight loss. The 100's are less than 20 pounds away! You're going to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you rocked the casbah this week, Jo. WTG!

    That's why I NEVER compose blogs in Blogger. I also keep a backup of my entire blog; have heard too many instances of blogs disappearing forever and there's simply nothing you can do about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the post about heart rate monitors, I'm getting tired of trying to check my pulse during cardio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Jo on your lose, you are doing terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, that is a bummer about the blog post disappearing...but wonderful news about the weigh-in.
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go, Jo!!! Nice to get out of the 220's!!!

    I compose my blogs in blogger, but before I hit publish I copy the entire thing to Word. I've found that if I compose it in Word, the HTML codes are a bit funky when I copy/paste into Blogger. Always a challenge! Sorry you lost your post - looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great loss Jo! Just caught up on the last couple of posts...congrats on the 500 calories workout. Love the pic! You're just shrinking right on down!! I love how fit you look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darn blogger! It didn't save a draft as you were typing?

    GREAT super duper fantastic weight loss this week, lady! Wowser. You show that scale who's boss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you continue to inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ay yi yi - Blogger can make ya crazy sometimes. Hey you posted the important thing - congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah! You did great.

    I can't wait to read about your heart rate monitor. I am considering purchasing one soon.

    Have fun working out! :)

    Julia
    http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn Jo that rocks! You are going to be in Onderland before you know it! I am so glad I have been along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your loss! I just want to say that you are doing an amazing job. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great loss this week! Love the blog.

    -Julie
    http://50poundsbyjune6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. ack!
    I HATE that.
    I have done that...you never get that little piece of genius back either.
    congrats on the weight loss. You oare doing fantastic.
    Keep up the great work...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the weight loss. I love my heart monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job on the huge loss!!! I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL...I'm so used to facebook that I was looking for the 'like' button! I like, I like!! :)

    You are looking and doing GREAT! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woooo hooooo!!!! Wonderful wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome job! I love your blog, I just don't ever comment. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I gave you an award on my blog today Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ive found I have to LAUGH now when wordpress does that to me as I used to swear...and then my child almost replicated my comments about the missing post :)

    GREAT JOB on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  25. <3 awesome. loves it.
    sorry i am so late in saying so x

    ReplyDelete