I think that is wonderful! Looking forward to your progress reports. I love the infomercials. I'm considering the Insanity, though, because it doesn't require any equipment.
Let us know how this works for you. I just went on their official website (actually had never heard of it before until this post of yours, lol) it's looks interesting. Good luck with it. Are you ready to get RIPPED in 90 days?...hehe
I cant tell you the number of people Ive run into in the past few years who look ENTIRELY DIFFERENT (from people who wanted to lose weight to those who wanted to add muscle) and theyve all credited P90x!! Ive not done it so I plan to live vicariously & cant wait to follow your experiences/journey!
Crazy?
ReplyDeleteI got your crazy...
Tell me how you like it
I came *this close* to getting one myself.
Give it a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" for your faithful readers, eh?
I think that is wonderful! Looking forward to your progress reports. I love the infomercials. I'm considering the Insanity, though, because it doesn't require any equipment.
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!
Let us know how this works for you. I just went on their official website (actually had never heard of it before until this post of yours, lol)
ReplyDeleteit's looks interesting.
Good luck with it. Are you ready to get RIPPED in 90 days?...hehe
Lisa
I love watching that infomercial lol.
ReplyDeleteLet me know how it goes.
You can definately do it.
I cant tell you the number of people Ive run into in the past few years who look ENTIRELY DIFFERENT (from people who wanted to lose weight to those who wanted to add muscle) and theyve all credited P90x!!
ReplyDeleteIve not done it so I plan to live vicariously & cant wait to follow your experiences/journey!
Can't wait to hear what you think. I don't think it's a program that's right for me, but I have heard that it is excellent.
ReplyDeletep90x craze is definitely catching up! Please do a review for us :)
ReplyDeleteYes, why not you?
ReplyDeleteYou go get it! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. I haven't tried it, but heard it is excellent.
the program looks excellent. I have also heard that Chalean extreme is also quite good.. especially because it works particularly with a women's body.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with all of those chin-up! Woo Hoo!
Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
I want to hear all about it. I really don't have the time to make that committment, but maybe one day.
ReplyDeleteIve been eyeing P90X for ever. Cant wait to hear your impressions!
ReplyDeleteyay!!!! let me know how much you love it
ReplyDeletecuz im crazy enough to buy it too lmao