Rockin' it for 2 lbs is a major accomplishment this far into your journey, Jo. I predict you're gonna get a crazy burst of energy and plow through that 200 barrier in the not-too-distant future.
Nice job! Can't wait to join you at that weight! Of course you will be at your goal then! I just did PART of my first Firm dvd. Oh my HECK! You are even more inspiring! I had no idea there were 63 types of lunges! Kidding.
Congratulations - thats a massive achievement!! x
ReplyDeleteYou Rock, Jo!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!! Way to go.
ReplyDeleteWow!! That's great. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYOU SO DESERVE IT!
ReplyDeleteRockin' it for 2 lbs is a major accomplishment this far into your journey, Jo. I predict you're gonna get a crazy burst of energy and plow through that 200 barrier in the not-too-distant future.
ReplyDeleteHot Dang girl!! WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOO hoooo!!!! Great loss, Jo!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You break any rule you need to in order to get or stay motivated!
ReplyDeletecongrats
ReplyDeleteBreaking the law
ReplyDeleteBreaking the law
Yay Jo! 70 frickin pounds Mama that is soooooo encouraging!
Couldn't keep it to yourself could you? I wouldn't have been able to either-LOL! Congrates, that is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWho Dat?
ReplyDeleteJo.
It's our Jo!
great job jo.2 more pounds...I can whiff the smell of under two hundred. One der land is calllinnnnnggggg.....
ReplyDeletecome on over, the weather is nice!
2 lbs- that's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome are you??? &0 pounds is amazing!
ReplyDeleteAnd....you are SO knocking on the door of something onederfull!!! : ))
AWESOME
ReplyDeletekeep it up missus!
*goes in a huff* i am so not losing this week...
Wow,
ReplyDeleteYour weightloss so far is incredible. Your keeping this ol' gal motivated :)
Congrats so far...keep up the good work.
Onederland WannaBe
Http://awiistory.blogspot.com
Wonderful, Jo! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic job Jo....love, love, love that consistency! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice loss!! And well worth an extra post :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! You are melting!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat loss! You are doing amazing. Truly an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteJulia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com
thats amazing. SEVENTY?!
ReplyDeletecongratulations.
Nice job! Can't wait to join you at that weight! Of course you will be at your goal then! I just did PART of my first Firm dvd. Oh my HECK! You are even more inspiring! I had no idea there were 63 types of lunges! Kidding.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Look how far you have come. :) I am so delighted for you. Clapping....
ReplyDeleteFree Acai Berry trial really worths, you should try it too
ReplyDelete