First, I want to thank everyone for their comments, help and ideas for the recent pleas I've given. I received many great ideas for chicken (yes, including Mexican dishes! lol) and I'm anxious to give them all a try.
Now here's yet another plea. We just came up in the world. For years we had a great cell phone plan until the company got bought out. They charged us roaming fees and to make a long story short, when our contract expired, we expired our relationship with the company. We started using Trac Fones. Well, that hasn't been going well lately. I couldn't call my son when I was in the store: no service. That happened a few times. So we hit Radio Shack yesterday and looked at cell phone packages. While there, I tried to call hubby on my cell...no service.
We ended up signing our lives away, but we got really cool phones and a really cool package. I'm just hoping we can ditch our land line to help pay for this--that depends on the cable company.
At any rate, I'm now the proud owner of a Sprint Moment phone. We stayed up very late playing around with our phones. I know *nothing* about apps--but the first thing I looked for was a Calorie King app. Doesn't exist for the Moment. (I could cry, I love Calorie King.)
So my plea is this:
Are there any cool apps for a Moment (I think apps for androids will work?--I have no idea what I'm talking about though) for calorie counting and fitness, health stuff?
myfitnesspal.com has a pretty nifty tracker for fitness, calories, etc. Give it a try.
ReplyDeleteI was recently called a 'gear-queer' because I like all this technology stuff too. Maybe there should be a blog button for it. :-)
Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
I wish I could help, but I'm so techno-challenged, it's pathetic, lol.
ReplyDeleteMy cell phone is so lame. It doesn't do diddly except make calls and texts LOL!
ReplyDeleteSorry, my cell does even less than Lori's. I only make calls ... no text, no apps, no nothin'. I'm just waiting 'til my contract is up so I can get a fancy new phone with all the bells and whistles. Then I'll be coming to you for advice.
ReplyDeleteHiya Jo..sry but I don't know too much about those fang dangled new contraptions either...haha
ReplyDeletebut I hope this new service with Sprint works better for you.
Lisa
I couldn't find out which version of Android the Sprint Moment has. Sprint has a pathetic website for their phones.
ReplyDeleteThere is a free one by FatSecret, but I know nothing about it. Check it out at FatSecret
I don't even have a cell phone.
ReplyDeletelol.
Good luck JO.
Livestrong.com has a version of their tracker for Android phones. I use the blackberry version and love it. It tracks food and fitness.
ReplyDelete