I found a blog through a fitness site that I have been enjoying very much. She's a hidden treasure--she's got a great blog and she needs more followers. I thought I'd share her blog here because I really enjoy it.
Fitness For the Rest of Us
Please drop by and follow her!
I enjoy her blog because she reviews fitness videos and does so honestly. I always agree with her reviews when she reviews something I have. I've also purchased a couple based on her recommendations and have been very happy.
But that's not all! Lindsey also gives health tips, ranging from healthy foods to recipes to great ideas. She also shares bargains. Her blog is very well written, nicely organized, and a great read.
Lindsey is "one of us." She lost 90 pounds and has kept it off. She gave a testimonial for the Firm and she was also in The Firm's Wave video. (One of the few Firm sets I don't have, I'm not sure which she's in--maybe she'll let us know!) She's also been featured in Collage Video's catalog as a success story. Not only that, just recently she was featured in a special bridal edition of Shape Magazine!
In a nutshell, Lindsey is extremely inspirational. Visit and enjoy!
ahhhhhhhhhhh Jo! Thank you so much for the kind words :) I am touched :) thank you so much!!! You are so inspirational to me, it means a lot to read to me to read this!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the info her blog is amazing
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip Jo...headed over to check her out! Hope you're having a great weekend girl. :)
ReplyDelete