A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

3.28.2010

This Makes Me Happy

My son and I just worked out together. This is our second time working out together, doing Beach Body's Power 90 Sculpt 1-2. He's doing it on his own, but invited me to work out with him.

It just makes me so happy that all three of us are working out on a consistent (well, except when I'm in pain) basis. I would have never, ever thought of us as a fitness family...but I guess we really are!

Nothing could make me happier.

I'm so glad I bought Power 90 for DS. He doesn't like the cardio, but he does it anyway. He's enjoying lifting. It's a great program for him or anyone starting out.

9 comments:

  1. You are helping to encourage and enforce behaviors that will add years to your family's lives...you must be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you! It is great that you are morphing your whole family into fit and healthy people. Great job jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really awesome! Very cool activity to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspire me more girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this too.
    On the days I have no workoutmojo I remind myself little four year old eyes are watching and I really really want to be a fitness family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite workout these days is Tuesday nights when the Mr. and I take a Thai Boxing class together. He's really fit - always has been - but it makes me happy that we're doing it together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great! And something you can do together for a long time :D

    ReplyDelete