A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

4.01.2010

He's Home

Hubby is home from Germany. Bought me a great sweatshirt, size large, and it's too large! That's okay because I like sweatshirts roomy, and it's not *that* large. Can't trust the sizing, though, as it is from a foreign country.

He came in, had some dinner, visited quite a bit, then fell fast asleep. He looked more tired than I think I have ever seen him. With a seven-hour time difference, and flying all day/night/whatever, it took its toll.

One question he asked me: How many exercise DVDs did I buy. I played dumb. Then he asked my son how many times the UPS and Fed Ex truck stopped at our house. It didn't!

I, however, will *never* tell how many exercise videos I bought while he was gone. The man knows me too well--because I did buy some. That's all I'm saying. I traded for some, too.

This afternoon it was in the 80s. I had a weird moment of brain freeze/fog. I was mad at myself for donating my size 18 capris. I was just certain that my one pair of jeans is a size 18. I kept thinking I'd be in a smaller size by now but it didn't work out and so I was frustrated I am without any capris.

D'oh! When I took my sweats off and was putting on my jeans, I saw my jeans are a size 16. I just think it's weird that I got off track with my size. I do it all the time with my weight, too--transpose the numbers.

Scale is moving down, yay. I've been great back on plan the way I am supposed to be. Didn't workout yesterday or today due to pain--it comes and goes and I should learn to workout when there is no pain, but I couldn't do it today as DS had a doctor appointment. Tomorrow I'll hit it when I feel good.

With that, I shall close. I heard the hubby moving around, so I think I'll go visit.

8 comments:

  1. At least you donated them to a good cause and didn't just throw them away. I'm sure you would have felt pretty awful if you'd done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAY for the returning of the husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Glad your husband is home!
    Hope you get that workout in when the pain is not around for a bit.
    Perhaps you can find a size 16 capris at the goodwill or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.....you went down a size from last year! That is great!!!!

    I know you are glad to have hubby home. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay on the scale and extra yay for hubby being home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the hubs is home - you will feel a lot better now that he is there. Happy Easter Jo xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for getting back on plan and for hubby making it home safe and sound. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guten Tag!Schprechen sie ein bichen deutch?

    I'm glad he's home safe and sound. Jo you will never know how happy I am for you. I tune each time I see a new post of yours

    You're in my thoughts many a times a day..Keep up your great work

    ReplyDelete