A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

4.30.2010

Surgery Postponed

Monday's surgery has been postponed. The results from the genetic testing did not come back yet. I figured they couldn't get them done that fast.

So I will wait. I hate waiting. I'm not a good waiter. lol Nerves. Well, that and the stupid pain. Was really hoping and ready for some relief from that.

Oh well. I know it's a good thing to wait for--knowledge is power. Rather be proactive.

I think I'll scour the net for recipes. We're getting stuck in a rut food wise, and it's time to spice things up a bit. Food always takes my mind off things. lol

10 comments:

  1. ugh, Im sorry to hear about the postponement :( hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sucks! But you are right, better to do it with ALL the information.

    Let us know what you come up with on the recipies. I need to expand my menu too.

    Hang in there and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that having the full picture is a very good thing, but the waiting is simply awful. I just read that the average family uses only 20 recipes over and over in a year!! That might be why I'm always so bored with our meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering about you today! I hate waiting too! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry for the postponement but I would rather you be safe than sorry. New recipes are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is awful to be prepared for surgery and than to have it not happen, but they had good reasons to not do it. Good luck on the recipe hunt.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get those results back soon.
    I am Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your surgery has been put off. You're right, though: better to get those results back first. Hopefully very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get your results soon.

    ReplyDelete