A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

7.01.2010

And Go!!!!

That's a little "The Firm" humor. Janet Jones Gretzky says "and go" many, many times in The Firm Volume 2.

And go what? I've been given the green light to do whatever I want exercise wise! No restrictions, I can jump right in!

YAY!!!!!!!!

I also learned that in addition to my bladder being attached to my uterus via adhesions, my bowel was attached to my pelvic wall. No one told us that the day of surgery. He thinks this will alleviate my pain. I took my photos of my surgery and he explained them to me--fascinating. I cracked the joke that the adhesions looked like chicken fat and he said exactly, and that's what they feel like, too. He pointed out my liver and appendix to me as well. No signs of anything bad in there at all. WHEW.

Now here's to hoping there's NO MORE PAIN. Even though I've felt mild discomfort in the area, I've also been mildly crampy everywhere--so as I heal more, it should all go away.

Fingers crossed.

Now I'm going to get my workout gear on....and go! :D

13 comments:

  1. Yay! Good luck to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news Jo! I know you have been chomping at the bit to get back at it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sooooo glad we're facebooky friends!
    *high fives* to no more pain *fingers crossed*

    go go go go go go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, go!! And enjoy exercise without much pain. I hope you'll be entirely pain-free very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Im so glad you can get back into exercise! And I recognized your title from Vol 2 right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Go Go Jo!
    I am so happy for you, pain is gone and you are on your way down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! I cannot wait until I finally get some strength back after this latest ordeal this week and be able to join you in the land of the living and workouts again! Glad you are mending so well : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That was a quick green light. Just please be sure to use your judgment. I know how gung-ho you've become over the months.

    ReplyDelete