A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

7.07.2010

July 7

Today is the anniversary of my mother's death. I thought of it briefly when I awoke, but put it out of my mind. Then at exactly the time she passed, I thought of her, looked at the clock and was somewhat shocked. Why did I think of her that exact moment? I remember exactly what transpired 17 years ago today as if it was yesterday. I still miss her very much, but the pain and tears are long gone, replaced with wonderful (and some not-so-wonderful) memories.

I'm feeling a touch of depression set in. Don't know where it's coming from, but I've had a couple "pajama days" this week and that's not a good sign. Tomorrow we're going to the big city and I hope to get lots of sunshine, lots of thrifting, and a nice lunch out to lift my spirits. I think I'm just a bit uncertain about my health--I think that's what's causing it. So I need to come to terms with things and soon!

Food's been great, I've done two days now of my 90-day rotation. Still laughing about it, how long will I last? I hate set rotations--yet I ***love*** The Firm and it is proving to be the best way to get back in the groove of working out again.

I had the most phenominal dream this morning. I'll probably write about it later, I'm still processing now. I think the dream touched on some things I've been worrying about--some of my issues. It was strange, but I could see connections.

That's about it. Fighting the dark cloud so it doesn't hover over me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I know those pajama days well, and what they mean. Hang in there and enjoy that sunshine...sometimes a day out does WONDERS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fight on Joe....A day out can really shake you out of your doldrums...I know it works for me that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jo! i had a blog called diamond motivation awhile back and i just started a fresh one..the fact you are still blogging on and are so close to 200 is very motivating. i just want you to know you're an inspiration, even when you're feeling down. -sara

    ReplyDelete