Joooooooooo!!!! Look how close you are to Onderland! I am so proud of you - you have been strong and pushed through so many obstacles and I am very impressed! Yay for you!!
Congrats ! I am 237lbs and still losing but I just want to let you know every pound counts. Obesity kills and weight loss heals. Kudos to you! Keep up the good work. I have been ranting about weight lose forever at www.dietbegone.com. But it brings me joy to know I am not alone. :)
Mama Brook--it is my favorite movie. I also love vintage 40s, 50s and 60s. =) I just don't have enough vintage stuff to have a vintage blog, but I love to read the vintage blogs!
Nice job! Looks like you are back!!!
ReplyDeleteNice loss!! Congrats
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! Great job, girl. :)
ReplyDeleteFeels like a Monday to me too. Nice loss!
ReplyDeleteWTG!!!! Congrats :D
ReplyDeleteJoooooooooo!!!! Look how close you are to Onderland! I am so proud of you - you have been strong and pushed through so many obstacles and I am very impressed! Yay for you!!
ReplyDelete:) I just realized we both love the same movie!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my! you are SSSSooooo close to breaking that zero and going under! congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats ! I am 237lbs and still losing but I just want to let you know every pound counts. Obesity kills and weight loss heals. Kudos to you! Keep up the good work. I have been ranting about weight lose forever at www.dietbegone.com. But it brings me joy to know I am not alone. :)
ReplyDeleteMama Brook--it is my favorite movie. I also love vintage 40s, 50s and 60s. =) I just don't have enough vintage stuff to have a vintage blog, but I love to read the vintage blogs!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the loss Jo! Holy crap you're THIS close to Onederland!! Can't wait to celebrate with you! :)
ReplyDeleteI left you a Versatile award on my blog. Please check it out and pass it on. It's on my Everyday Life's Issues blog.
ReplyDelete