That's when I'll hit ONEderland, or so it seems.
I am a daily weigher, and I've been bouncing from 202.5 to 204. Up, down, up, down. It's getting annoying.
So, I'm taking action. I have heard of The Bod Pod and I need a vacation, so my son and I are soon going to hit the road for a two-day vacation which will include me getting a Bod Pod analysis.
The Bod Pod measures your fat/lean body mass and gives you a resting metabolic rate. It's extremely accurate. I don't need to do this, but I'm hoping that having a RMR unique to me--mine alone--will help me figure out a better caloric intake to get the weight to start coming off. Hubby and I both figure I'm probably around 40% fat--we shall see.
Hubby and I were also talking about it, and this year has been very rough on me physically. I had a lot of pain. I know I whined about it enough here, but it was really bad at times. That has to have had an impact on my health. Plus, I did have two surgeries in less than a year. So perhaps these things all add up.
Right now I am working on The FIRM again--the old videos, which I love, love, love. I'm shrinking a bit--which means I'm losing fat, but the scale isn't moving. We can really see changes in my body, more muscle definition which is great. When I first found The FIRM back last fall, after awhile my weight loss slowed but I lost inches.
So the point is I know I'm doing the right thing, I'm moving in the right direction, BUT:
I want to be in ONEDERLAND, Damn IT!!!
Ha ha. Hopefully the info I gain from The Bod Pod will help me get there. For now, I'll just continue to do my very best every day and love every minute I'm FIRMing. That's living in the now. Onederland will happen.
I am a daily weigher, and I've been bouncing from 202.5 to 204. Up, down, up, down. It's getting annoying.
So, I'm taking action. I have heard of The Bod Pod and I need a vacation, so my son and I are soon going to hit the road for a two-day vacation which will include me getting a Bod Pod analysis.
The Bod Pod measures your fat/lean body mass and gives you a resting metabolic rate. It's extremely accurate. I don't need to do this, but I'm hoping that having a RMR unique to me--mine alone--will help me figure out a better caloric intake to get the weight to start coming off. Hubby and I both figure I'm probably around 40% fat--we shall see.
Hubby and I were also talking about it, and this year has been very rough on me physically. I had a lot of pain. I know I whined about it enough here, but it was really bad at times. That has to have had an impact on my health. Plus, I did have two surgeries in less than a year. So perhaps these things all add up.
Right now I am working on The FIRM again--the old videos, which I love, love, love. I'm shrinking a bit--which means I'm losing fat, but the scale isn't moving. We can really see changes in my body, more muscle definition which is great. When I first found The FIRM back last fall, after awhile my weight loss slowed but I lost inches.
So the point is I know I'm doing the right thing, I'm moving in the right direction, BUT:
I want to be in ONEDERLAND, Damn IT!!!
Ha ha. Hopefully the info I gain from The Bod Pod will help me get there. For now, I'll just continue to do my very best every day and love every minute I'm FIRMing. That's living in the now. Onederland will happen.
I want to hit goal. Damn IT!!! lol.
ReplyDeleteI have decided to start in earnest tomorrow, No more fluffing around.
Let's get at it.
THIS: I'll just continue to do my very best every day
ReplyDeletePLUS LIVING IN THE NOW
EQUALS the fact you will will will get there.
you will.
MizFit
Milestones just don't come when you want them.... You will get there! Patience! You have come so far!!! Just remember when the first 5 lbs or 10 lbs felt like this...
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
With the strength and tenacity you show i have absolutely no doubt that you will get to where you want to be. Sometimes it's a slow journey but it's still just as worth the effort.
ReplyDeletecant wait to hear about you bodpod experience! Sounds very cool....The same thing happens to me w/ the Firm, my body looks differnt but the scale doesnt seem to see it! You are close close close to the ones-it will be there before you know it :)
ReplyDeletei want you to be in onederland too! soooooon my friend. soon!
ReplyDeletethats very interesting about the rmr.
The BodPod analysis sounds like a great idea. You can have one done each year to measure your body fat percentage - and your progress.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you'd feel better if you didn't weigh yourself every day? I know it would drive me crazy!
you and I are having similar problems....health issues have made it hard on us, and I am now stuck back up over 300, which totally sucks, so I can relate big time. Our time is coming....I will be interested to see what the BodPod says!
ReplyDeleteThat Bod Pod contraption looks interesting. Hopefully it will give you some answers that will help you move forward and hit onederland :)
ReplyDeletelook how far you have come
ReplyDeletefocus on that when you plateau
cuz plateaus suck lol
but your amazing so dont worry it will come
Jo! While I was slacking off, you've been doing awesome! Flirting with Onderland, I see! :-) Can't wait to see how Bod Pod works!
ReplyDeleteI think you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteAnd all the surgery things....
Easy etc. It's yours already.
Just let it come to you.
It will.
You are doing great Jo! You have been through so much this year. It will come. :)
ReplyDeleteYou will get there! Just think about how far you have come already :)
ReplyDelete