A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

8.12.2010

On Hold #1: The Clash

Hello, this is is Jo at 282.5. I'm unable to blog at the moment, but please let me put you on hold. I've chosen some music that I find to be very inspirational on my journey for your listening pleasure while you wait for my return.

I'm very busy finding that spark again, (and my house!) and music is one thing that helps.

#1

Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash

Should I stay at 200-205 or should I go.....to goal?

GOAL, baby, GOAL
.


8 comments:

  1. Go to goal..run to it girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I like it" lol.."shake shake shake shake"

    enjoy babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goal! Always goal. Look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for goal... always! :)

    (I had no idea that it was The Clash that sang that song. Thanks for the education :p )

    ReplyDelete