Hooked on a feeling. Yup, I am--only it's not the feeling in the song. What am I hooked on? FRUSTRATION!!!!!
Why, oh why, is the weight not coming off? I got a Fit Bit and I have had awesome calorie deficits--I gained a half a pound. WTH??? Saw my doctor today, didn't mention the weight loss at all, but did mention that my hair is coming out and getting thinner, that my insomnia is really bad, and I'm worried about my joints--specifically my knees. She informed me the hair loss is common after surgery. I countered with the fact that this has been happening since about April. I used to put two loops in my pony tails, now it's three. Yup, my hair is thinner. So I go tomorrow for blood work.
Anyway, I'm having a frustration party. Will be back to full-time blogging very soon--school starts next week and it will be nice to get in a schedule again.
Until then, Hooked on a Feeling. It's a good laugh, it's David Hasselhoff. I'm surprised he can sing--the video is hilarious, though.
?????????WTH???????????
ReplyDeletelol, I think I love David Hasselhoff....this has to be tongue in cheek.
Hope you figure out what's going on soon withe your hair and stuff and the weight gain...thyroid?
Hang in there.
oh and just wanted to add what a creative use of the blue screen this video is...lol.
Hang in there. The scale will catch up with your effort eventually. I bet you'll see a big loss next week. I have a fitbit too and sometimes good numbers don't always add up to a loss on the scale.
ReplyDeleteYou'll figure everything out, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I noticed that if I cut my fat/calories TOO much, I start shedding way more hair. Just a thought!
Hope that figure out what is going on. I miss your regular posts so looking forward to your reg posting.
ReplyDeleteHow is the organizing coming along?
Don't hassle the hoff!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get this stuff figured out soon.
I know what it's like. But I'll make a deal with you: I have tons of massively curly hair - way more than one person can handle. If you can't figure this out, I'll give you some of mine :)
Jo,
ReplyDeleteI am sure you follow Lyn at Escape from Obesity. I know she had TWO full years without losing any weight. SO, things could be worse! It will come off. If there is anything this journey teaches us, it is patience. Michele
hey!! its a wonderful blog. im amazed by your result. keep it up girl. you will always have my support. never give up.
ReplyDelete