A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

9.18.2010

Dang, Girl, Post

I promised I'd post more once September hit.

But then school started...
But then I got behind...
But we haven't finished our big basement project...
But I got a FitBit and I don't like to sit for very long now...
But I got overwhelmed again...
But I haven't even logged my workouts for the last week on my side bar, so I can't post until I catch up with that...
But I need to clean the house...
But I need to pay the bills...
But I need to run to the grocery store...

But
But
But

"Everybody I know has a big 'but'." PeeWee Herman

I will never get caught up with anything. That's how life works, isn't it!

I need to write a big review on the FitBit. I am in love with that thing. I am averaging over 20,000 steps a day! Huge motivation, that FitBit is. Soon, I promise.

We celebrated 21 years of marriage this week. Makes me feel old! I was 21 when we met!

That's it. Short post for this rainy Saturday morning!

7 comments:

  1. old and still married?
    I SAY WE CELEBRATE OURSELVES :)
    this marriage thing is awesome but awesomely HARD work :)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. but.... mine is still huge.
    there is always lots to do. but blogging every now and then is needed.

    Congrats on the 21 years. my parents are celebrating their 25 this christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about it. 20K is A LOT of steps Jo. A mile is 2000-2500 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to blogging. Blogging is my stress relief. Oh I do walk too, but blogging really takes the edge off for me.

    I've been married 21 years too, as of July. It's amazing how quickly the years go by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a ton of steps!

    P.S. - you are not old!
    40s are the new 20s right?
    Plus, I think you would be
    a pretty bitchin' mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm behind the times, but congratulations on Onederland. That's fabulous and I'm so proud of you!

    Even if it feels like you've got so much going on, you've done an amazing job managing everything to not just keep your head above water, but to actually make progress on your goals. You'll manage to get everything under control, I just know it.

    Congrats to you and your husband on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who would've thought Pee Wee Herman could provide such a relevant quote, lol. September is always a nutty month - keep your head above water and you'll be ready for October!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete