A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

10.19.2010

Poof, Knock on Wood

After my moaning and groaning, whine city post last night...

I woke up this morning with NO pain. Zero, nada, zilch.

WHEW!

I have scrubbed my bathroom which desperately needed attention. I have walked laps in my garage. I have moved my body at will with NO pain.

I plan on a good workout as soon as I finish cleaning up my kitchen.

I have my energy back!

It is the strangest thing, the body. I'll sure take the relief. It is very welcome. Crossing my fingers that it lasts!

5 comments:

  1. That is Awesome... I do know how you feel.. Last year my back was out twice.. Partly from over doing on my Bike...I was going from 5 miles a night to 16-18 miles a night with in a couple of weeks.. then I was down and out.. crying in my soup for weeks.. ughhh.. it was awful.. I am so glad your feeling better.. your starting weight is what I weigh now.. so you are going to inspire me... Thanks, Moon Bug.. *aka* Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Free from pain makes for the most productive days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to feeling better. I am getting there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just started reading your blog! Glad you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete