A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

11.06.2010

45 Pounds

Hubby just got on the scale then came in to tell me that I am 45 pounds lighter than he is.

Wow. I remember being so excited when I matched his weight, then dipped below. Now I'm 45 pounds lighter? WAY cool.

That just made my morning!

9 comments:

  1. That is superly amazingly awesomingly cool. You must feel lighter than air with that achievement.

    WTG on the sorta NSV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party on the scale..Party on the scale..WHOOP WHOOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great! What a feeling that must be!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ ang. I love being lighter than my husband. For years I was heavier. Now I am 80 lbs lighter.
    Makes me feel very tiny. lol. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been out of bloggy land for a little while and WOW...you've really been doing a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me beam! way to go you. *high fives* 45 pounds? wowzer!

    JEALOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I have a ways to go before I have about 95 pounds to go to meet hubby :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love your site! My girlfriends told me about you and I think this could really help. By switching back and forth between weights and my elliptical trainer and following a strict diet, I have lost 30 pounds, but I would love to lose more!! thank you keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete