Just was online reading our local newspaper. It seems DH's company is laying off all but 40 employees. Hubby forgot to mention this to me. Fortunately for us, DH should be safe. However, I can't imagine they'll keep the company open here when there is no production here--it's completely illogical. Illogical to me, that is.
Guess it's time to get the house market ready. Good luck with that.
Just what I need, one more huge worry on top of my health issues and everything else. If I drank, I'd probably get drunk right now. I don't drink, so will have to face it head on.
Holy crap. This economy is so bad and I feel so bad for the families who are losing their jobs. We're a small town and they're not going to find jobs like they have now.
What is in store for us, personally! It's time to go on major frugal mode, I guess. Not that I'm a big spender, but still.
Oy.
Prayers are with you Jo..You'll come out stronger because of this..Keep your faith..
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you all are going through this stuff.
ReplyDeleteYou never know, maybe they will move your husband to somewhere bigger with better neighbors. How cool would that be. Hang in there. Hugs.
:( I hope that things don't go that way for you guys. My hubby's job has been hanging from a thread for a few years now so I know frugal! :)
ReplyDeletehang in there - we're all in this ride together. I'm the breadwinner in our family and they've cut all but 4 of us (out of 15 orginial employees). And just when I feel they won't cut anymore - surely they can't operate without *fill in the blank* - they do. I pray for all of us to make it through this rough time.
ReplyDeleteNot fun. This economy has hurt a lot of people. I hope that y'all make it through this slump with DH's job intact. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteThat is scary! I hope that he can hang in there as long as possible. Thinking positive thoughts for you all.
ReplyDeleteUGH! Money and work stress is the worse. I will be thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Jo. You're in my thoughts.
ReplyDelete