Good news: down 1.5 pounds, total loss to date: 90.5 pounds. Better news: At doctor's office, I weighed 190 in jeans and shoes. She said their scale was extremely accurate. Wow. I was 192 in my birthday suit at home this morning. I'm still using my scale at home as my basis, though, because I don't go to the doctor once a week to weigh in -- consistency counts.
Stupid news: No blood in urine today so we do NOTHING. I kind of see why they want to do nothing, but I'm tired of pussyfooting around and want to get aggressive, dagnabit. So if it happens again, then we do something. Until then, suffer. Was told to make another appointment with my gyno, which I did, but that's not covering all the bases.
I don't drink, but if I did, I would have one now.
Dang, sweety, I'll have a drink for you! Hope this gets resolved soon.
ReplyDeleteA big congratulations on the weight loss. You're doing so good.
congratulations on the loss babe.YAHOOO..
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss..
ReplyDeleteWhat do they want! you to grow a third eye down there. I have never heard of such complete inane stupidity. I would be pissing up someones leg. blood in the urine is nothing to let slide.
ReplyDeleteoy.
frustrated for you.
Chris said it very well.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the weight loss!
OMG they need to get with the program!!
ReplyDeleteditto suzi!!!
ReplyDeleteGet it check out soon please. Ask for a MRI or ultrasound of your kidneys and bladder. I had a tumor on my kidney that was cancer. Not trying to scare you but do not let this go. It was rare but it happen to me at 39 years of age. I'm doing well now.
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the loss. 90 pounds. Amazing :)
ReplyDeleteongrats on the good news! Sucks on the stupid news! If you come to my part of FL someday, I'll start drinking with you! :-)
ReplyDelete