A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

1.17.2011

Surgery Day

I'm home. Got both kidney stones. I'm higher than a kite on morphine at the moment. Will write more later.

I am so, so, so thankful that he was able to removed both stones. I have a stent and am restricted to only walking for the next couple weeks.

Going to bed now.

Please, God, let this be the end of all the pain. I've got things to do! I'm ready to drop the rest of this weight, I'm ready to work out and lift weights and fly high on my step and rebounder. I am ready to embrace life to the fullest.

Good night.

10 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and recover and then DOMINATE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah JO! I hope this is it for you man. take care, get better, kick @ss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better & get better soon, Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, hopefully the stones are the end to the pain. Rest up and then you can accomplish those goals. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to a pain free existence! I have a feeling things will be much better for you now, Jo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad they were able to get both of them. Hope you're feeling better today. Take care of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news! Great to hear it. Rest up and we'll see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete