
Week 1: DONE! Yay, me! Back in the saddle again. The week was filled with many Epsom salt baths, meetings with my foam roller and Tune-up balls. I made 'er, though.
If you don't use it, you lose it. I hadn't done strength training for a few weeks and I felt it. Cannot live without that again. Cardio is great, but to build a healthy body, one must strength train. And stretch.
I'm doing this with other Firm lovers and I really hope I'll make it through this rotation. So far I haven't had that "I want to do Cathe, Jenny, Gin, Paul, Christi...etc." desire hit me. But then again, it's only been a week.
I love to work out. I really, really do. It is a great joy to me, an escape, a physical outlet that is oh, so good. I love my DVDs.
Feeling pretty happy over this tonight. Focusing on the positives!
Great attitude!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up with the motivation, your doing great!!!!!
freckles-fat-be-gone.blogspot.com
Awesome!!! The Firm might just be my next challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so envious of your love of working out. Me? Ugh. Like torture. ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I'm so glad I'm not the only DVD-workout addict. It's just so much more relaxed to do it alone at home. ;) Keep it up girl!!! :)
ReplyDelete