A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

5.17.2011

Great Day!

I had a great day today. I felt good emotionally, I felt good physically, and dare I say it, I was actually happy and content. Knock on wood, don't want to spoil that.

I got SO much work done around the house--felt wonderful.

That's all. Just wanted to share that here as I've been so down in the dumps for so long.

Move along, dark cloud that's been hanging over my head, move along.

5 comments:

  1. Way to kick that dark cloud in the butt.......feel great my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! And I am envious about your completed housework. I know I have a broom around here somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news Jo. It is hard to ride the roller coaster sometimes. I am just coming out of a depression episode myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that things are starting to look up for you! At the same time, I'm jealous. I need to do housework, but I keep putting it off. Right now, I'll just live vicariously through you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on trucking! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete