A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

9.16.2011

Skin Burn!

Well, I've been logging tons of steps lately. Today I walked 23 miles, over 50,000 steps.

Word to the wise: Wear pants that fit. I woke up with my thighs throbbing. They were beet red. I have a skin burn!

I took a bath then but some burn lotion on. Feeling a bit better.

Today I wore a pair of really nice sweat pants (my hubby hates them and doesn't think they're nice lol) and they were a size too large. All that walking, rubbing, caused the skin burn.

Oh joy.

Time to go shopping for some relaxed at-home wear that FITS.

Live and learn!

5 comments:

  1. You are sounding very upbeat despite the burn. You must have been on your feet every second of the day to get that many steps. You inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23 miles? That's impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW 23 miles.....that's amazing....congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's why, even though they look attrocious, I wear spandex pants. no room to rub. lol. Glad you are moving so much, hope you find somehting that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. twenty three??

    #bowsinawe

    :)

    ReplyDelete