A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

11.14.2011

Size 14!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought a pair of jeans a couple weeks ago, size 16. They were loose in the leg. Well, they kept getting looser, so today I went to the thrift store and found three looks-like-new jeans. Levi's, Vanderbilts and a generic pair. All size 14.

Went to the fitting room, put them on, and ALL fit.

I cried. I could not help it, I cried.

I have not been a size 14 in more than 18 years.

When I got to the register, I cried. I told the clerks I had lost 103 pounds and how long it had been since I wore this size and they cheered me on.

I am on TOP of the world.

14 comments:

  1. Nothing better than going down in clothes sizes...wear them with total pride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! you deserve to feel fantastic! WAy to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - so happy for you - can't wait for my size 14 moment...glad that you shared the moment with the store - so overjoyed for you!!

    Staying MOtivated MO

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. If I had been that cashier, I would have found SOMEWAY to have GIVEN those jeans to you!! If there is anyone that deserves them...it's you!
    **You Are An Inspiration!**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone!

    I am 5'5" tall. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops...commented on the height on the wrong thread!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you! Oh what a wonderful feeling it is to put those smaller sizes on and breathe. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO SO proud of you, Jo! You deserve this. You've been working so hard. high five, girl! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are on TOP of the world
    (no matter the clothing or the scale)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say that you have built such a fantastic site, I stumbled across it in Google. Just thought i would tell you something..if you are into affiliate marketing I have an excellent weight loss affiliate program for your consideration. By placing their weight loss banner here on your blog you can earn up-to 75% – $35.25/Sale and collect weekly cash which would be sent to you by ClickBank or PayPal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting into a smaller sized jeans has been one of the best parts/rewards for me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete