I think it's day 8.
Down 1 pound.
It was a difficult week. Getting to the calorie target I wanted was rough. I've had two days in a row in my range of 1400-1600. I'm doing good today. It just takes a few days to get used to it and then I'm good to go.
Spirits have been very low. The SAD is bad. Feeling a bit better today, but still kind of lifeless.
Too darned cold to hit the gym so I plan on doing a workout here. Don't know which, yet, but I'll hit it hard whatever I choose. (Probably a Skogg kettlebell workout.)
That's that.
Crush it. Keep on keepin' on. Moving forward. I want to see the 160s soon! And beyond!
LOVE kettlebell! Rock it girl! We all go through those "down" moments - and the cold does NOT help! Sweat it out, you'll feel better! :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry for how difficult the SAD has been for you...but I'd just march around the house chanting "One Pound!, One Pound!, One Pound!"
ReplyDeleteAfter all...you still lost a pound!
Jo, I'm so proud to see you're still at it and still on the journey. I draw so much inspiration from those that can just stick with it. Go Jo Go!
ReplyDeleteah ha, I can comment. Good loss, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteYeah I can comment finally. I read your entire blog. You are doing great keep up the good work. I also have SAD have you tried tanning, it helps me?
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work!!
ReplyDeleteoh i know all to well about SAD myself
ReplyDeletehope you feel better soon
keep up the great work
u really are an inspiration
Sometimes there is nothing better than a really tough workout that makes you sweat! To get prepared to the hardest trainings I am taking Military Grade Nutritionals. These products contain natural compounds and amazing bunch of herbs, which deliver pure energy, so I can easily go through 2 or even 3 consecutive training classes in the gym. Because of increased endurance I never more feel exhausted after my workouts. And the best part: my pounds go off easily and my shape is better than ever before!
ReplyDelete