A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

2.19.2009

282.5

naked...

Monday morning...

how in the h*ll did I get so fat!

Day four with Weight Watchers.

I lost 72 pounds once before, I will do it again.

I'm more realistic this time. I have no goal of weighing 120 pounds. Right now I'm shooting for 250. Then 225. Then 200. Then 175. I think I'll call 'er good at 175.

Reminder to self:

I feel like sh*t.
I hurt all the time. Physical pain daily.
My ankles are huge.
My face is fat.
Everything is fat.
I can't bend.
I have constant IBS, according to my doc. I say it's a localized pain and it hurts like h*ll. It's hurting now, bad.

I'm not motivated by being pretty, getting skinny, showing someone, being the best...my motivation is two-fold: fear of diabetes and PAIN.

I am lethargic.
I am tired.
I have headaches every day.

Whoever said it's easy to be fat doesn't know what it's like.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I found you through one of my friends and I could have written this post myself a couple weeks ago. Since then I have started my journey to getting healthy and not having headaches daily. Congratulations on your success so far! Now I must go read more of your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *********NEVER********* had IBS. My doc just wouldn't run the tests--I had a kidney stone stuck for years. It WAS a localized pain, the stone was stuck in the ureter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about to embark on my own journey ..... again. Sigh. I've been reading your blog and its super motivating. You're super strong

    ReplyDelete