Am I the only weight-loss blogger out here that does not watch The Biggest Loser?
I watched a few episodes the first season it was on. While I found it fascinating, I found the weekly losses unrealistic for us common folk who weren't in that kind of setting. Comparing my 1- or 2-pound loss with a 14-pound loss (or larger) was just too much for me. So I quit watching it.
After reading many weight-loss blogs, it appears I'm the only one who doesn't watch it, won't partake in a Biggest Loser challenge, and dare I admit it, I don't like the gal who has the exercise video everyone is raving about. Give me Richard Simmons any day. lol
There, I've come clean, I've admitted that I just don't like The Biggest Loser. I feel better now. And now I'm hoping I haven't scared or ticked off those who read my blog. =)
Jo,
ReplyDeleteYou're not alone. I don't watch the biggest loser either. I think I watched it once and didn't like it. I found it kind of annoying. Although I do like the Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred. I hate the workout but love the results. I'm so uncoordinated that this is actually the first exercise video that I can keep up with :).
LOL..do you know how many people run from my sight once they see my pictures with me and richard, or me talking about richard? LOL..
ReplyDeleteHave fun and do what works for you!
Hi Jo,
ReplyDeleteI do not watch the biggest loser. I am happy for those people on the show, but maybe a litlle envious that they have the one on one attention and their successes are HUGE. Me... slow and steady. :)