Crockpot Breakfast
POINTS® Value: 5
Servings: 8
Ingredients
28 oz frozen potatoes o'brien
2 cup(s) Kraft 2% Milk Reduced Fat Natural Shredded Cheese
1 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk
3 cup(s) Egg Beaters
1/2 tsp table salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
8 oz Hormel Pillow Pack Diced ham
I don't have a cook time on this, but I'll just throw it into the crockpot mid-morning to serve at suppertime.
Thank you dear! I have printed this one out and put it with the others.
ReplyDeleteHello! I just found your blog on my followers list... I read back a bit and found your post from Feb 25... "Confessions"... I wanted to let you know that you are not alone in many of those areas that you mentioned. I also wanted to encourage you to get the sleep study done- I had issues with sleeping/napping etc... when you find out what the issue is, and get it taken care of- it changes your life. I did not have sleep apnea, but it doesn't matter what the diagnosis is because in the end you "wake up" for the first time, and find that you can exist through your day. I haven't read to see if you have taken care of it, but trust me, it is worth the hassle. I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy and found myself able to do things I never though possible once I started treating it.
ReplyDeleteAlso- the anxiety and avoidance stuff is HUGE for me and something I struggle with constantly. I hope you have felt some camaraderie in blogland... You can do this!
Sounds great minus the ham!
ReplyDelete