When I woke this morning, it felt like a hang over. Actually, every muscle in my body was tight, I felt like garbage, I had trouble moving, and so I sat. It's easy to sit when homeschooling, but I made no effort to do anything, because just moving hurt.
When hubby left for work, I got up, put in my exercise DVD, and I worked out.
It was like magic. When I was finished, it was as if I had taken a magic pill: ALL the tension, aches and pains were GONE. I felt good again. An hour later I'm still feeling great.
As I sat awhile thinking about it, I realized the way I felt this morning when I got up is how I've felt for the past year or two. I don't want to go back there again, ever. It was miserable.
Now I have first-hand proof of how important exercise is. I am absolutely dumbfounded how amazing that was. How wonderful to get the blood pumping, the oxygen moving, and my muscles moving. WOW.
Wow wow wow--that's all I can say.
I get it! It is so crucial to exercise the body.
I also love how excercise makes me feel. That doesnt mean that there are days where I'm having to kick myself in the @ss to do it, but once youre done AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteyes the feeling after a great workout is amazing..kinda euphoric....you cant bottle that up as a drug
ReplyDelete*high five* to feeling great, missus!
ReplyDeleteWay to get up and get it done!! :)
ReplyDeleteJo, the thought that comes to my mind thinking about you is "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and you are proving it because you are one tough cookie to bounce back so quickly! What a great thing to do for yourself today!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are feeling better! Who knew exercise was so good for us? (wink, wink) :)
ReplyDeleteyou are making tremendous strides! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited that you're trying some of the Hungry Girl recipes! You'll have to let me know which ones you like.
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!
ReplyDelete