A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

4.27.2009

High Volume Dinner

Supper tonight.

spaghetti: The Smart stuff 1 cup = 3 points
spaghetti sauce: 1/4 cup = 1 point
cottage cheese: Fiber One brand 1/2 cup = 1 point
salad: mostly Romaine & carrots 1 cup = 0
corn 1/2 cup = 1 point
garlic toast, diet bread 1 point (yeah, I know the squirts of butter spray add up, but I've been getting away with it so far.)

HIGH on starch, but very filling!

I don't like salad dressing, so the cottage cheese is eaten with my salad.

7 points

That sure beats a Lean Cuisine for volume and taste!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of food for the points. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow..that's high volume! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy. It makes me want to make some spaghetti tomorrow. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get away with that much starch, but your plate makes me wish I could!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious! Nice picture :D
    Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete