A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

4.26.2009

Week 11's I Can Do That

This week my focus will be to not eat any baked chips. I usually eat them with my lunch. Instead, I plan on replacing them with baby carrots or sliced apples.

While I don't see a problem with eating them every once in awhile, the funny thing is that before starting Weight Watchers I very rarely ate any kind of chips. When I started, they were a constant in my diet and in my cupboard. They helped get me started, but now it's time to move on to a bigger bang for the points/calories and healthier choices.

6 comments:

  1. Small changes will turn into big changes. I like that you're not cutting them from your life completely, but regulating them to a 'sometimes' treat. That's a great attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((jo))) great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do that also. I want to get those baby carrots and put them on my plate when I have a pita pocket sandwich. I usually like to eat the tortilla chips with salsa but I am trying to only eat them once a week. I love salty. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you! (...as I eat cheese puffs with my lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *high fives* to that! I hope to do the same. Though for some reason this week I am craving them.....

    ReplyDelete