A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

6.07.2009

Menu Planning Week 17

1-Crockpot Cheeseburgers (Always on the menu!), Salad, Baked Fries
2-Italian Chicken, Brown Rice, Salad
3-Cola Chicken, Brown Rice, Salad
4-Steamed Chicken, Noodles, Salad
5-Spaghetti, Salad, French Bread (Sauce with TVP)
6-Hot Dogs*, Baked Chips, Salad, Cantaloupe
7-Burgers, Baked Beans, Fresh Corn on the Cob, Salad, Cantaloupe

(In no particular order!)


Fruit: Apples, Cantaloupe, Bananas, Will pick up a watermelon

Snacks: Fruit, Ice Cream Sandwiches, Frozen Pretzels, Salad

Lunches: Sandwiches (tuna and deli meat, I just can't eat tuna daily), fruit, sometimes baked chips, salad

Breakfast: Kellogg's Bran Flakes and Fiber One Cereal, 1% Milk

*My boys like regular hot dogs, I've been picking up Hebrew 97% Fat Free Hot Dogs for me. Hubby doesn't like those as he thinks they are too garlicky.

~~~~~
I did things backwards this week. I went to the grocery store last night and just kind of "winged it." That means no new recipes to try, but our same, maybe boring, but safe standbys.

1 comment:

  1. Great time of year for watermelons. Ours have been terrific lately.

    ReplyDelete