A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

7.20.2009

Monday Morning Weigh-In

I'm going to take everyone's advice and not count my weigh-in for today. I'm playing the surgery card.

That said, you all know I got on that scale. I am happy to report that I got myself back down to 247.5, which was last Monday's weight. So officially it would be a stay the same. I'm thrilled with that, but I'm still not counting it. lol

Today is a gross day. I wish I could find somewhere for my son to go today so I could be alone. See, the stomach distension is going away. I'm loud. It's gross. It sure feels better, though. (Meaning, I'm farting like crazy.)

I hate being so crude--but I'm kind of crude at times in real life.

I have to get my head out of the clouds and make my menus and grocery list. I'm NOT going to the store in this condition! I'll thaw some burger and buns and make hubby crockpot cheeseburgers for dinner so maybe we can hold off on the grocery run until tomorrow.

I may be crude, but not crude enough to go out in public today. lol

10 comments:

  1. Is your head in the clouds, as in sky clouds, or clouds, as in gaseous emissions clouds? I just remember the surgeon telling my mom after a surgery that farting was a wonderful thing. "Stuff" is getting back to normal and to fart all she could. No Holds Barred!! Let it rip! :)

    At least it is something to smile about. Kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the stay the same!! I'm a stay the same as well...and I'm ok wit it I think ;)
    C'mon your son is 13 right? I bet he finds the fartiness something to be proud of. My son claims farts that aren't even his ;)
    Hope you have a great Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh I heart hte fart jokes! :) Feel better - dont count today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight! I'd probably totally use the surgery as an excuse not to eat right. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think staying the same is worth celebrating when you've had a rough week. Hope things go well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just caught up on your weekend posts. Love that you got yourself flowers...great idea! Hoping you are feeling better today and great job on the weight for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woot a sneaky stay the same is awesome. but kudos on just playing the surgery card.... just move on, missus.

    better out than in I always say!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear things are starting to get back to normal! I can't imagine that kind of pain for such an extended time like you've had. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete