A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

8.10.2009

Crisis Over

Done. Should be here the end of the week. $539 with free shipping. Holy shiitake mushrooms. May it give us at least half the years and pages that our sweet, old 4Plus gave us.

I still have a sick feeling, but at least the indecision is over. I picked it, then had hubby look them over and he picked the same one due to my criteria. Mark this day on the calendar, we agreed on something.

An entire afternoon "wasted." Need to shift gears on what I need to get done this week due to not having a printer.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments and support! That really makes all the difference in the world on this journey! I don't think I say thank you enough, but I really do greatly appreciate the support.

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! I saw where you signed up on my blog so I wanted to drop in and say hello!! My middle name is Jo...how cool is that?

    I've just been perusing your blog and I see that you have had a loss every single week since you've started. I started 8 weeks ago and have had 2 gains so far, lol.

    You are completely and utterly awesome and you need to be told that!!! I admire you and you have now become one of my inspirations along with my best friend Pam, and Sean of course. He's like the weight loss Messiah, lol.

    So glad we found each other. Keep rockin' it girl and we'll talk soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found a printer! I just installed and uninstalled a printer/scanner that my girlfriend gave me. I can't get the flippin ink cartridge to work so I will be reinstalling my old printer. I just cannot bring myself to pay an additional $90 or so to buy a new one that includes a scanner and fax. I'm such a tightwad. I've just realized how expensive ink is for the printer and it hurts my heart to think about the cost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found a good one! That's a pretty intense printer! May it last a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Shitake mushrooms! You ain't kidding Jo!

    ReplyDelete