A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

8.18.2009

Lovely Blog Award




Skinny Hollie has awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you, I am so honored. This made my day!

The rules are, I must:

1. Acknowledge the giver.
Thank you, Hollie! I love your blog.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs I love.

Now this is the difficult part. Must I choose only 15? What happens when you love more than 15 blogs? Because I do! I am not going to let on how this stresses me, that I get near panic attack mode trying to figure which bloggers to choose. I like all the blogs I read, and they're all deserving of an award, they're all lovely--even the guys' blogs are lovely. lol I will admit I spent a long time going over my blog roll, trying to select. Oh, it was stressful, I think some more of my hair turned gray. I am dead serious that this stresses me.

In no particular order, here are my 15:

1. Ang Get Fit After 40
2. Hadley Halving Hadley - A Weight Loss Blog
3. Amber Dropping It Like It's Hot
4. S. Ethereal Endeavor
5. Kimberly The Woman Inside Me
6. Amy The Not So Secret Life of a Not So Super Together Mom
7. Bonnie No More Stinking Thinking
8. Erin My Personal Weight Loss Journey
9. Val Festively Plump All Year Round
10. Michelle Journey to Onederland
11. Jen Mission Thin
12.Crys Bigger Than My Body
13. Tania Baby Shoes3
14. A Tail of Two Kittehs on WW (To both The Orange Kitteh and The Black Kitteh!)
15. 266

17 comments:

  1. Very excellent! You are doing great and deserve this award, as do all your recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Thank you so much Jo!!! Our first ever award!!! You are the best and we are sure glad we found you in the blogosphere!!! We so enjoy following your journey! You are a true inspiration to us both!! (and we appreciate all the tips you've given us newbies!)
    Thank you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Thank you so much Jo. I love your blog and writing so much, so it means even more to get the award from you. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well butter me up and call me toast! Lol! Seriously, thank you... I'm actually sitting here with tears in my eyes! I love your blog too and even though I've only been at this for a short time, I know that I will be getting a lot of my inspiration from you. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty much speechless! Jo, you are the sweetest! Thanks so much! I just started this journey and having you give me feedback and inspiration has meant the world to me! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jo!! How awesome, my first award!! You are an beautiful lady with a great blog who not only motivates me but from what I see TONS of other people! THANKS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too kind, Jo! Thanks for the pick me up and the constant encouragement! I have absolutely enjoy your blogged and many times could have mistaken your words for my own. I'm glad you've enjoyed my rantings and I'm excited to continue on our journey together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I was going to tell you how devastated I was that I wasn't mentioned, but have decided that would be just plain cruel! :) You certainly deserve the blog award, we all enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jo--you just made my day. Thank you so much. It is my first one ever! I love reading your blog. It is so well written and so thoughtful. I love your honesty and celebrate your triumphs. Now--I will be smiling all day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award! you SO deserve it : ))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think it's neccessary to restart the whole process again (unless you want to, of course) but I wanted to let you know that I love your blog so much that I couldn't resist reciprocating the award. So to you, Jo, congrats, thanks, and congrats again. Come on by if you want to see all the nice things I said about you... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Jo. I'm excited to receive this, since I've only just begun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! I feel like I've won an Oscar and I can't quit smiling!

    You are so deserving of this award! Your blog is an excellent read and your weight loss is phenomenal. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Someone gave me a lovely blog award today too! Yay us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much. Your support and encouragement means so much to me!!
    love,
    val

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Thank you so much!!! My first blog award!
    You totally made my day!!!!!!
    I do have a few questions, and I hope that none of them are too alarmingly stupid but, I'm not incredibly computer savvy. May as well know that now, LOL!
    How exactly do I claim my award?
    And do the same rules apply to us when receiving it? Thank the giver (gladly!!) and pick 15 others to award it to? Which will be tough. How to pick just the 15!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for this Jo. It really made my day on a day when I really needed a day-maker. It took me a couple days to get back to it, but still, it was awesome. And, of course, I passed the award back to you as well. I'm always happy to new new posts from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete