
My three border collies, after a round of fetch. They all drink out of the same water bowl, and I have yet to catch a photo of them all with their heads down. These boys keep us active. As the mom and domestic engineer in charge of the house, that means I have to vacuum daily to keep the hair at bay. If you look close, you'll see I haven't vacuumed yet today...there are hair bunnies on the floor. I love my fur babies.
Oh, how adorable!! I've always had a passion for border collies! I think they are the best pooch out there! How lucky you are! I imagine they are pure joy!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute - life must be pretty lively with three pups running around!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! We used to have a siberian husky. Great dog, but the hair??? OMG!
ReplyDeleteWow that's a lot of big dogs! How fun!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dogs! I have one, a mutt. He was my first baby! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dogs!
ReplyDeleteI have a Golden Doodle that keeps me on my toes, LoL. I'm telling ya, she is the biggest baby in the world, LoL.
Enjoy your weekend! :)
Btw, I noticed your favorite movie is "The Prize Winner Of Defiance, Ohio" I simply adore that movie!!
Ahhh! What cute dogs!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I'd ever get anything done with those around, I'd just want to spend all day playing with them.
Awh, so cute! I just went back home to visit my family and dog... I miss him so much! Dogs really do become your best friend. I"m just glad he has not forgotten about me.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful fur babies! You must be incredibly busy keep three border collies busy--they are so smart and active! You are a brave woman!
ReplyDeleteSo cute...I bet they're awesome to have around!
ReplyDeleteNice post!
My best always
Sean
What cuties! I bet keeping up with them is a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteI love your boys!!! I have two shelties and would love to get a black and white sheltie! Thanks for sharing the pics! So can relate to the pet hair situation!
ReplyDelete