I've lost track of what week I'm on, and it would be too easy to count using my sidebar. lol I think we're on week 25. I'm a day early on my menu, but we're in desperate need of a grocery store visit. Might as well get the whole week's worth!
In no particular order, these are the dinners we will have this week:
1. Roast, mashed potatoes, vegetables (hubby's request--he said I know you don't like it, but could we? Sure.)
2. Crockpot cheeseburgers, baked fries, vegetable or salad
3. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, vegetables
4. Steamed chicken, rice and vegetables
5. Crockpot chicken and dumplings
6. Cola chicken, rice, salad
7. Baked ziti, mock French bread, salad
8. Tuna Helper, vegetable, salad (yeah, I know, but my son loves it.)
9. Crockpot potato casserole
This is so helpful! I am the worst at planning our menus, and so it's nice to see what other people are making for dinner! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteyour menu's always look so tasty!
ReplyDeletelots of great comfort foods ya got planned there! I eat like that in the winter but cook less in the summer. Your smart by rockin the crock-pot! I love those! :)
ReplyDeleteVery good meals...nice, very nice. I love it when I read this kind of plan. Why? Because it shows that you're enjoying regular foods, foods that you would enjoy regardless of your weight...foods that you enjoy naturally. I firmly believe---and you know this from reading my blog---that this approach is one of the most important elements for long term success. It just kills me to read about others who are eating "special" weight loss food or pre-packaged "plan" food (that cost a fortune too!) Why it's so hard for some to understand that in order to successfully change our eating behaviors, we need to eat what we like and what we normally eat, and will probably eat for the rest of our lives. Healthy changes? Fine---but let them progress and develop naturally. It's less about the food and more about the portion control. I know that---and you certainly know that. I'm so impressed with you and your attitude---it's so wonderful considering all you've been through. You're an inspiration my friend.
ReplyDeleteMy best
Sean
Hey there, Miss Jo - you sound great...your menu looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing well.
It was my turn to take a walk on the wild side, I guess. But I'm back now, too.
Onward and downward!
I'm trying crockpot cheeseburgers for the first time this week, in the hopes of cooking meals that my kids will actually eat instead of making two sets of meals each night. I hope they are good! :-)
ReplyDeleteYummy stuff! (Do you really not like roast? Gah!!)
ReplyDelete