Yay, it's Halloween--time for all the cute little kids to ring our doorbell. My son has announced he's too old to go out this year, so he's going to hand out candy--something that he loves to do.
Hubby bought Snickers, Butterfingers and Tootsie Rolls. I love Snickers and decided I'd have one. Well, then I read the nutritional information on the bag. Just one tiny bite is 80 calories. It's just not worth it to me--I'd rather have 80 calories of FILL rather than 80 calories of tiny--delicious but tiny.
So I'll celebrate with a Sugar-Free Chocolate Jell-o Pudding, instead.
Happy Halloween!
mmmm sugar free jello pudding...yum!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't try a tootsie roll. You are made made of beter stuff then I am!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween right back at ya!
I bought pixie stix and smarties. Although when I'm on a rampage, I'll eat anything, including those, they really aren't a temptation to me. Which is good, because we have NOT had many trick or treaters!
ReplyDeleteWow- great job staying away from the candy, can't say the same for myself! :)
ReplyDeletelol, I didn't eat the candy, just two slices of pizza (im gonna shake it off) My daughter is fifteen and went out trick or treating with two friend from school...always it's next year with her. We'll see, I don't care as long as she's enjoying herself. Hope you guys had a great halloween.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your resistance to temptation! Friggin awesome, Happy Halloween :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!
ReplyDeleteHope your son had a good time handing out goodies to all the kids. :)
Lynn
Good for you for not indulging!
ReplyDeleteYou are a STRONG woman!!! Way to go :D
ReplyDelete