It was a very long and stressful day.
We got a phone call mid morning wanting us to show up early for our afternoon appointment in a town over an hour away. Of course neither of us had showered, we were at the table doing pajama school. Scurry, run around, accommodate the oral surgeon's office, and we were out the door an hour later.
They forgot to thank us. lol
Surgery is in a couple weeks. Like the doctor much better than the last, but I'm still a nervous momma.
Got home at suppertime, DS made sloppy joe's, then out the door to art class.
Got home, picked up the mail, and I got another bill from my surgeon--the one the insurance didn't pay and denied, which I protested. They paid! YAY $2500 I don't have to pay (and never should have had to!)
Art teacher called and said class wouldn't finish until 9. Good grief, I was ready to collapse.
~~~
Thinking back on the day, it was very stressful. I was not ready to leave so early and being rushed is not good for me. Then when we hit the road, a deputy followed me (on my tail-end, too!) for almost 30 miles. Do you know how nervous that made me? I drove 56-57. UGH I finally took a wrong turn, intentionally, just to get him off my butt. Whew, that was a relief. I was just waiting for those lights to go on any second. It would be just my luck to get a ticket for going 56 in a 55. lol
~~~
I forgot to eat lunch or take anything with me in the car because I was rushed. HUGE mistake. I was starving. I drove by a McDonald's and wanted a buger so bad, and I've never liked McDondald's burgers. Finally pulled into a convenience store and I bought a small milk. Milk fills me, and it worked.
I always carry something in the car with me--this was so out of the ordinary. Ugh.
Now I think I'll go to bed and sleep.
I don't have anywhere to go tomorrow! YAY!!! The best day of the week, one where I don't have to go, go, go. I'll definitely get a workout in, which I have sorely missed the past three days.
Another day in the life.
No comments:
Post a Comment