Both my son and I are having a sick day. Both our tummies are grumbling and very upset. I haven't got half my morning chores done and he hasn't cracked open a book. I started feeling awful last night, and I thought it was from the sugar in the piece of cake I had. Now I'm wondering if it's just a bug. Anxious for hubby to come home to see how he's feeling--hopefully good. I woke up so many times during the night feeling gross, and usually once I fall asleep, I stay asleep.
Tomorrow is surgery, so a missed school day. Monday was missed due to getting the braces out of town. Now today. UGH. We're still ahead of my schedule, though, so doing well. I make room for "life happens" stuff in the schedule, thankfully.
I have not worked out in three days. I simply MUST work out today. I'm planning on a little nap, and hopefully I'll feel better and well enough to do something. I'm not liking my lack of exercise this week. No excuses, I just didn't do it. Tired, busy, blah--I made the choice and yes, I'm regretting it.
Time for a short nap.
Feel better soon *hugs* both of you.
ReplyDeleteenjoy the nap x
i lacked in the exercise department this week too. must must must get back on it.