A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

11.01.2009

19 Minutes...

My contest winner contacted me, with 19 minutes to spare! Just thought I'd share that.

Anyone who might be interested in those old Firm tapes I adore so much, if you still have a VHS player, you can pick them up dirt cheap on Amazon. I've been picking them up right and left. =) You can also pick up some that are on DVD for a pretty decent price, too, but not all made it to DVD.

For Christmas, I have asked for a barbell. Then I will be complete. Of course I may need more weights...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jo ... I was in Walmart today in US (I live in Canada) and I was looking at the DVD's. I saw The Firm and thought of all your rave reviews, but I still went ahead with Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred. It will probably kill me. :D I really like Jillian (when she's not yelling) so that's why I bought her. If I don't like it I may go for The Firm. By the way, I love your new blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you've been a good girl :P and santa brings you a barbell!

    ReplyDelete