A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

11.17.2009

Fatigue

I am tired.

I am overwhelmed.

Daily life is getting in my way.

School is going very well.

Exercise/food is going very well.

Everything else? Falling to pieces.

Will blog tomorrow about my feelings -- I've been thinking a lot about this and see a pattern in my life. Need to figure out how to get organized, with it, and doing my daily tasks better.

I am tired. Going to bed now.

10 comments:

  1. Life is always going to get in the way, Jo. But imagine, just for a moment, how much harder Life would be for you right now if you were still 280+...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jack has an excellent point, I have trouble juggling as well. It's not easy. I hope you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you can do is take it one day at a time. I've learned as a mom of four, I have to figure out what tasks are most important to me that day and let the rest wait until I can tend to them. I admit though, sometimes it feels like torture.

    Dee~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack's got a great point. Just imagine the energy you'd have to work with if you were tugging around another 50 pounds.

    I think this weight thing is all in our heads. We are taking on a monumental task of redesigning a whole new way of life including how we think, act, and choose to feel. It's a juggernaut.

    Way back I did a blog on whole fitness. it's part spiritual, part financial, family, job, and more. Even hobbies get thrown somewhere in it. The weight is just a piece of the puzzle.

    redesigning a life is hard, it takes time and loads of effort. It overwhelms me too.

    BUT NOW IS DIFFERENT you are aware. You are acting not reacting. You're taking charge. Looking at that bull right in the eye.

    Remember what your fighting for. Maybe it's time to look at new or revised goals... then carpe diem... thrash life for all it has to offer. We only get so many years. I figure I'm going to live in them.

    God bless... I will pray for you. I know you have been such a blessing to me!

    At Foolsfitness working out for muscle is important as we'll pick a fight with a vending machine over a stuck candy bar!- Alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are overwhelmed. Try to get some sleep and we will all be here when you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. man as always JACK is so flipping smart and right on the money.
    but that isnt to say I have not walked many miles in the shoes you describe so eloquently above.

    most important is to keep putting yourself first and stick with the healthy living.
    take it from me that when THAT FALLS BY THE WAYSIDE---it only gets uglier.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((hugs)))
    Sorry you are overwhelmed. Take a hot bath and relax for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Jack's got a great point indeed! Hope you had a peaceful restful night and are completely recharged and go ahead blog about it, always brings out more than one gives credit for sometimes! :) In the meantime, here's another ((((hug))))) <--- never have too many of those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are other things? Hee hee. Hope you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete