I may be a day late and a dollar short, but fortunately, I'm also two pounds short. Forgot to weigh yesterday.
Weight: 223.5
Loss: 2 pounds
Yay!
~~~~~
DS had a Tylenol & Codeine pill last night. It took his pain away and wound him up tighter than an 8-day clock. He was wide awake and loquacious. Finally he drifted to sleep about 4:30 in the morning. Ugh, another short-on-sleep night for me. When he got up this morning he informed me he doesn't want to take the codeine unless he has to. His pain is mild, so fortunately he won't be higher than a kite today.
Congratulations!
ReplyDeletewooo good job! Now go take a nap!
ReplyDeleteGood job!!!!Hope you get some rest soon!
ReplyDeleteDee~
Well I don't have my pom poms handy so this will have to do:
ReplyDeleteRah! Rah! Sis Boom Bah!
awesome
ReplyDelete2 pounds
good job
Jo, congratulations on the two pound loss!
ReplyDeleteI love the phrase "wound him up tighter than an 8-day clock". I've never heard that one before!
I'm glad your son is feeling better!
You're really losing now! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on your lose and glad to hear your son came through the oral surgery ok and is doing fine. I tend to just give the kids motrin or tylenol for pain and that seems to do the trick fine.
ReplyDeleteAnother 2 lbs gone- Way to go!
ReplyDeleteTwo pounds at this time of the year is superb!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your loss - that is terrific!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! what great news!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 2 pds. Way to go :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the loss!! Glad that your son is doing okay.
ReplyDeleteWTG!!!! That's awesome!! And I'm glad to hear your son is doing pretty well :D
ReplyDeleteTwo pounds down,,,GREAT JOB JOE!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad your son is starting to feel better.
You are on a roll!
ReplyDeleteGlad your son's pain is easing a bit now - funny reaction to codeine, eh? It normally makes me sleepy, lol. Kids!
Good for you Jo! Sooooo close to 60!
ReplyDelete