A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

1.09.2010

And the winner is...

Lynn at Actual Scale! She's the lucky winner of The Firm's Standing Legs and Upper Body workouts.

I did Upper Body today and it's a wonderful upper body workout! lol I did Standing Legs earlier this week and when I was done, my legs weren't standing!

Grab your leg warmers, find your old leotard, step back into the 80s and 90s for a timeless workout!

I hope you enjoy!

***
Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money. I have no relationship with the creators, anyone involved with or distributors of this video. Use at own risk. Not responsible for injuries. You can curse my name during Standing Legs all you want. lol

I will leave you all with a clip of The Firm's 20 Questions About Fitness.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I’ve been away for the last couple of weeks! The busy holiday season made it next to impossible to find the time to do any blog reading, but I am catching up now! Glad to hear that you treated yourself to some new undies a while back… I, too, let that go a little too long and really needed them by the time I finally decided to go out and purchase. The shoe lace tying for wide feet is a pretty cool trick; I’d never heard of that before and sometimes I find shoes are a bit too narrow for me so I may have to try those tricks (although I haven’t bought any new shoes since I started losing weight, so maybe my feet are thinner now?). Amazing job on getting into a size 16 jean too! I was so happy for you when I read that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of me in a leotard makes me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooooo-Hooooooo!

    Don't expect pics of me in a leotard though...
    LOL

    Legwarmers...man, I used to have a pair of purple & white striped ones that I loved. Ahh, the 80s. ;)

    Thanks so much Jo! I greatly appreciate it. :)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete